What is this world comin to? | Teen Ink

What is this world comin to?

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Say:
Yeah girl, it's me. I said somethings I didn't mean to say, and I'm sorry. I don't know why I did the things I did. I'll never do it again...you can count on that.

Verse 1:
I said somethings that I regret. I can't believe I told you that ours was a love I wanted to forget. Baby girl, it ain't true, I don't wanna love no one else but you. So I'm gonna ask an important question: What is this world comin to?

Chorus:
What is this world comin' to? Everytime I try to hide everyone always rats me out. I gatta run away, I gotta get out of this place. So I'm gonna ask..one more time: What is this world comin' to and why can't I be with you?

Verse 2:
Yeah baby girl, I still wanna be your man. I don't want you to leave me alone in this dark, uncaring world. We can still be happy together baby, so please give us another try.

Chorus:

Verse 3:
Baby, I don't know what to do or where to go. I need your care, I need your love and we'll go and soar up above. But there's just one more thing I need to ask....

Chorus:

Say:
Baby, I'm sorry I wanted to forget our love. I wanna try again girl. oh yeah, I love you.

Sometimes we need a song that is about love and experianced the story that the song is telling. So I hope everyone enjoys this song.