Raise Your Pants- Parody of Raise Your Glass by P!nk | Teen Ink

Raise Your Pants- Parody of Raise Your Glass by P!nk

By dewdrops BRONZE, Melvindale, Michigan
dewdrops BRONZE, Melvindale, Michigan

I would rather have a few good friends than a hundred bad ones.

Why, why wont you listen to me? I'm going to go crazy. What's the deal yo?
Its all getting to be too much, we don't wanna see your butts, Where did decency go?
You color coordinate your boxers and you call yourself a gangster. I won't rant, just wear some pants. Are you serious?

So raise your pants, 'cause you are wrong, now listen to me, no more underwear, we will never know, never know, why you sag. Because we know you don't have swag.
Won't you come on and come on, and Raise your pants, just come on and come and Raise your pants.

Bam, bam, oh hot sham, What part of belt don't you understand? It goes around your waist.

Your pants drop in the middle of the street, you fall and can't get back on your feet, you're gonna get run over.

You color coordinate your boxers and you call yourself a gangster. I wont rant, just wear some pants. Are you serious?

Won't you come on and come on, it will raise your class, Just come on and come and raise your pants

Oh look, your pants fell, that sucks.

So if you're too cool for rules, and you want to look like a fool. You could choose to sag your pants, they will always, they will always make a good dust mop.

Just come on and come it will raise your class. Won't you come on and come on and Raise your pants.
Just come on and come it will raise your class. Won't you come on and come on and Raise your pants. Right now.