I'm gonna fight | Teen Ink

I'm gonna fight

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse1:
I've been told these words before: "I love you, I want you to stay". I used to think maybe it was true. But then you turned away and made me bluer than blue.

Chorus:
Then you went away....you told me we'd try again someday. I promise you here and now I'm gonna find a way to get you back. I'm gonna fight everyone and dodge every obstacle just to show you i still care and I don't wanna lose you to some punk that couldn't fight to save his own skin, baby when I fight you can bet I'm gonna win. Yeah baby girl, I'm gonna fight.

Verse 2:
I've been counting the days, counting down the time. After all I've done to show I still want you, I come to find out you wanna be mine.

Chorus:

Verse 3:
When are we gonna stop playing these games and show our true colors and feelings? I don't wanna lose what we had, I just wanna fight and get it back.

Chorus:

(say) I'm gonna fight to the death