The Way It Use To Be | Teen Ink

The Way It Use To Be

Baby,I love you.But your love for me just wasn't True.I know everything about you .You took everything I had .And looking back now I will never forget.The way it use to be!Watching your old TV!So in love and the way you kissed me!Waking up in you old tee-shirt.Baby the times we were late for work .But now!It's over.Were threw now!We can never be the same The time my heart mends you might have moved away!But the way you kissed me!Waking up in your old tee-shirt.Oh Baby all the times we were late for work!But now!We are over!It will never be the same!By the time my heart mends you might have moved away cuz the way it use to be will never be again.

i was heart broken and i felt alone and i love to sing so i sat down and wrote this :] Enjoy!

kristintowery2011, Chattanooga, Tennessee

Music is my life.<3

thx so much for the comment it means alot and thx im alot better i wrote this a while ago lol

on Feb. 7 2012 at 11:55 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what's available. It's still best to wait for the one you love rather than to settle for the one who's around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life's too short to waste on the wrong one."

great...i hope you are doing better :)