Bella | Teen Ink

Bella

January 12, 2012
By Mercygirl16 PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
Mercygirl16 PLATINUM, Omaha, Nebraska
26 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future; Faith is the courage to dance to it today."


Verse 1: I walk into the room, and I see you crying. Your face inside your hands, dreaming about the chance... I sit next to you, and ask you what's wrong, you cry harder and harder. Oh...



Chorus: Bella, Bella it's gonna be alright, just take my hand and I will hold it until you smile... What would you do if I wasn't here... Oh, Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella... Oh, Bella don't you cry. Bella, don...'t you cry...

2nd Chorus: Bella, Bella just do what do you want, no one can control you, you can do that yourself. just please, please here me out... Oh, Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella... Oh, Bella don't you cry. Bella, don't you cry...



Verse 2: You tell me what is going on, he just dumped you for someone else, well Bella all I can say (chuckle) I didn't life him anyways. You're better than him, most certainly, and I could tell you that.



Verse 3. Why don't you just forget about him, he was never good to you, in anyway. I take you by the hand and we see all are friends. We laugh and have a wonderful time, and you forget about it.See More


The author's comments:
this is a song of mine that i wrote, as i said I'm singer as well. the song Bella is not addressed to anyone, but Bella is the Italian world for Beautiful, and is about telling a friend to always keep their head up, because God thinks they are beautiful and loves them!