Country Fun | Teen Ink

Country Fun

By J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

"I want you to be forever strong on the feild so you can be forever strong off of it."

-coach Larry Gelwix

Verse 1:
Well life gets me down at times, but I make the most of it. I'm gonna find the one that I would die for someday. (say) But for now...I'm a country boy that likes country fun.

Chorus:
Country fun means Nascar and fishin'. Country is what I like to do. Yeah, I'm a country boy that like country fun.

Verse 2:
You may think I'm crazy 'cause I ain't just like you. When you ask me what I wanna do I say 'Let's go have some country fun.'

Chorus:

Verse 3:
Well I ain't no city boy or just some wanna-be. I'm the real deal and I'm hard ta find. So if ya need me go out to lake 'cause I might be..havin' country fun.

Chorus:
Country fun means Nascar and fishin'. Country is what I like to do. Yeah, I'm a country boy.....oh, I'm a country boy....Whew doggie I'm a country boy that likes country fun.

on May. 4 2012 at 11:49 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what's available. It's still best to wait for the one you love rather than to settle for the one who's around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life's too short to waste on the wrong one."

sure :)  mind me asking a question??

on May. 4 2012 at 11:31 am
J-Bone PLATINUM, Kanab, Utah

-coach Larry Gelwix

Well, thank you much.

on May. 4 2012 at 11:26 am
Kparker27 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

"I'm gonna find the one that I would die for smoeday."- I really like that! 5/5