“ Just A Wasted Breath” by: Will Mehler | Teen Ink

“ Just A Wasted Breath” by: Will Mehler

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

I'd give you my time all over again but like I once said you'd just end up wasting it. I'd give you my heart to allow you a chance to live your life all over again, but turns out it was never meant to remain yours because you never even attempted to reach or take it back again. Over time I suppose It was time I realized It was always meant for me to give it up, only for you to cross it out as if you could block it out.

“ Now I know thanks to you, that you were just a waste of breath, such a waste to care; you were never worth it, just always worth wasted air but why am I telling you this? Because honestly you're never going to care.”

I took a right and then ended up on the wrong side of Loves Street, kept on going, kept on dragging my feet. When hope became oh so bleak and I found myself broken and blind, unable to see you; little did I know from that moment on, I'd be forced to go on living a life without you.

I've gone through hell more times than I'd care to admit or tell and I've got the scars to prove it;I found the truth and refuse to lose it, I've lived more life experiences and through the pains that come with them, the continuous nightmares I have no way of dealing with. Its all just apart of the pain you left me with.

Another day full of humbling emotional pain.

AshleyNicole said...
These were amazing lyrics! I've been trying to write a song forever,but i just don't know what to write it about. This song actually shows the reality of life and love. It is heartbreaking, but at the sane time it shows what you are going through and how you feel. I loved this song a lot. You should write more songs!