Forget | Teen Ink

Forget

By Jay_Vanity BRONZE, Lewisport, Kentucky
Jay_Vanity BRONZE, Lewisport, Kentucky

And as you press that knife in my chest I hope you remember what I once did and you stab deeper than before and have no regrets for I`m the reason it`s in your hand.
just remember the day that we first met, but never the day we part the reason ever lived was you, so keep your head up and your ego higher or forever you`ll be stuck in this song and never love again.
so stab your knife through my chest and kiss the blood I once bleed for this is my end and your new beginning lifes just got its pains and soon you`ll be over this and live your life till it`s your time to go
you've got all you need the money, the hair and the looks live your life the best you can and every second you think of me think of what I did to you. And think of how it felt to finally press that knife to my skin.

so stab your knife through my chest and kiss the blood I once bleed for this is my end and your new beginning lifes just got its pains and soon you`ll be over this and live your life till it`s your time to go.

Now take all your knives and stab them through my chest and burn every picture of us all the bitter sweet memories we've had and all the evidence that I once lived
stab the knife through my chest for that's what I deserve now