In Your Brown Eyes

When I look in your eyes, there's a world undiscovered and love uncovered. And when I talk to you, I forget to breathe, whenever you're around me. Even though the world is spinning faster and out lives are getting shorter we gotta hold on, hold on to our love.
Your brown eyes get me through the day; make me smile away my pain. And when you brown eyes stare into mine, I can imagine you hand in mine, loving each other until the end of time... In your brown eyes.
The way you make me laugh is intoxicating love, and the way you smile brightens my world. If I could tell you all of this, maybe we could share a simple kiss, of not good-bye. And even though we are getting older and I need you more and more, you know we gotta hold on, hold on to our love...
I know that when my head hits that pillow, all of my thoughts are drowned into dreams. And when I look in you eyes I see not only thoughts of me, but you right there with me. Cause your impeccable, beautiful, unbelievable...