Don't worry I'll be fine.

I held in this pain, and walked away. You never believed that I cared.. All this love that we shared. Was it real? No one ever saw, how hard I could fall, for you.. Held back those tears, told you my fears. After all we've been through.. You really thought, I was done. You finally moved on, when I haven't. I hoped that you'd call me back. I hoped you'd come crawling back. You were all mine and now I gotta cry. But don't worry I'll be fine....

You called me beautiful.. And told me I was yours forever. Now I've ruined it and now it's never. Will you come back to me? You make it hard to breathe. Told myself to move on. To get over it, "Be strong," I can't, do it. After all we've been through.. You really thought, that I was done. You finally moved on, when I haven't. I hoped that you'd call me back. I hoped you'd come crawling back. You were all mine and now I gotta cry. But don't worry, I'll be fine. Don't worry I'll be fine. And I hope you know that that's a lie.

After all we've been through... I always wished that you knew... I love you, I do. Yeah, yeahh. After all we've been through.. You really thought, that I was done. You finally moved on, when I sure have not. I hoped you'd call me back, that you'd come crawling back. You were all mine and now I gotta cry.. But don't worry, I'll be fine. Don't worry.... I'll be fine.