would you say these things to

Verse 1:
Would you feel a spark, if I kissed you in the dark.
Would it seem so far, if we were just five feet apart.
Would you feel so cold, if you didn't have me to hold.

Chorus 1:

If I said I need you now and forever, and I wanna hold you through any weather. I love you deeply, and you complete me. My heart feels so far, without you in my arms. If I said these things to you, would you say them to.

Verse 2:
What would you do If I said I wanted to keep you warm through all the storms.
What would you say if I said I want you to always stay the same.

Verse 3:
Would a tear fall from your eyes if I said I always wanna hold you tight.

Chorus 2:

Verse 4:
What if I want to be the man to hold your hand from time to time again.
And I'll be there to love you and be your friend till the end.

Chorus 3:

Bridge:
Would you smile if I told you I was yours forever, and I swear to always be faithful as long as were together.

Verse 5:

I smile when you smile, I don't love until I look at you. And when I do all my love becomes true.
Just a kiss of your lips every night, just a thought of me holding you tight can make it all alright.

Chorus 4:
But if you said you need me now and forever, through any weather.
You love me so true, and I complete you. Your heart feels so far, when your not in my arms. If you said these things to, I'll say them to you..