Violets Are Blue.

Black souls surround me.
Hearts bathed in sin.
Bodies left burning.
Eyes dead within.

Nightmares consume.
Shes bleeding in the womb.
Its tearing me apart again.

Memories are fading.
Sudden flashes.
My hearts so burnt im bleeding ashes.

Embers of this life dance before my eyes.
As i cremate these memories and watch the ashes rise.

Cant you see my eyes are bleeding?
Cant you hear my minds still screaming?

Hands cupped over my ears to stop the ringing.

Take this blade and twist it deeper into me.
The time has come to stop the beating of this heart.

RedFeather said...
This is a really dark and mysterious poem. It reminds me of a series of reaccuring dreams that I keep haveing, which makes it all the creepier to me. I gotta ask, where'd you get the inspiration for this poem? And how does the title fit into it? Btw, I can see that each line has a specific meaning and the poem's really great - one of my favs.

RedFeather replied...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 8:21 pm :
Sorry, I accidently clicked the button twice.

RedFeather said...
This is a really dark and mysterious poem that reminds me of a series of reaccuring dreams that I keep haveing which makes it all the creepier for me. When I clicked on it, I thought that it would be a love song or something. I gotta ask, where'd you get the inspiration for this? Btw, I can see that each line has a specific meaning, and the poem's really great.

A_Fate_UnknownThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 11, 2011 at 9:00 pm :
I got the inspiration from another bad relationship. That point where your suppost to get married and she says she doesnt love you anymore tends to have one think dark thoughts.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 7:48 am :
This is dark..Sorry she done you that away..This is a great poem though. Good description. But dont give up I know you'll find the right one; one day.

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 9:00 am :
I agree, it was quite dark. But to me there was a strange sense of grace. And, relationships do suck when the person just "stops loving you" just when things were getting better. Those relationships are hardest to move on from. Great job:)

Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:56 am :
Well yes...this s definatly my darkest piece. This was written at a very wierd time in my life. I actually ended up having her come to a show where I played this song, lol. We don't even talk now, itsokay though, I've come to realize I hated everything about her.

Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:56 am :
Funny how that works out, huh? I know exactly what that's like.....except from a girl's point of veiw.....

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:14 am :
Im glad your ok now..and yes, Toran i do kind of agree with you..But hey A_Fate_Unknown, keep up the amazing work!

Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:43 am :
yes, I call it love blindness. When you can think clearly again you don't understand why you did the things you did.lol. But thank you Sunshine!

Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:38 pm :
Blind love, drives you straight to the edge, until it's too late to see that your falling...oohh, that sounds like a great start to a new song,....

Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:51 pm :
yeah it does haha

Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:09 pm :

Why thank you! haha :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:24 am :
your welcome A_Fate_Unknown;) lol..