Sweet Bliss

every course every class is just a way for time to pass a bell ring here a bell rings there, not seeing you is so unfair memories prolong the time, as i read your rhymes sitting all alone your in a place so unknown to me but all he** comes to an end as emotions blend sending feelings down my spine gravitating me to what is mine
so close and yet so far away arms opened so welcomely so warm entering the anticipation disappears and quickly all else is is gone suddenly i feel your kiss suddenly i feel Sweet bliss

home doesn't have half the warmth you do there's nothing i wouldn't go throught to feel the bliss, from the one i oh so miss the one i can't ever leave cause together we're weaved into a blanket security to protect the love we see
please don't ever hide let the bliss show wide fear is not an option as long as i'm by your side, a mirror of happy, heating you to the core an there's plenty more if you ever need a warming thought
cause inside i'm burning hot your kryptonite is the cold but your shield is when we hold
forever bliss, sweet bliss, turning winter into summer, not a snowflake left not a degree under forty just sweet bliss is all there is