Permanent These Scars Remain

Permanent, these scars remain, to show the hurt, to show the pain, of a love so foolish but a love so wise, that started the moment, i looked in your eyes, THEY play with your heart, like they play with a rag doll, mess with your emotions they just wanna see you fall, like a building set up in flames burning down and down, I'm sick of these little games.
CRUSH your heart revenge they gotta have it, you gotta get back up, gotta make it a habit, there's more fatal blows coming your way, and baby you cant escape.
(chorus) cuz love, love when your young is, deceiving, and misleading (WOAH), cuz love, love when your young is, so naive, and we don't quite see everything.
YOUR a puppet in a show, no directions where to go, you only know the shadows of the ones you love, cuz the person within is just full of SIN...they're liars and cheats, they're not quite what they seems, they're the last one you'll ever wanna meet
a love, that wont end in tragedy, me finding you were just playing me, like a fiddle baby like a drum, my hearts beating faster, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum-pum-pum. YEAAHHHHH

(bridge) the world is black and white, void of emotion, they'll do anything to kill true love, all they need is the MOTIVATION. cuz were young, but we'll never ever ever fall apart!!

and i pray...for these scars..that are embedded in the sides of my heart...i pray..for these scars......to fade.

anna_banana said...
I really love this! its amazing!! :)

DavidSongzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks anna bannana :D

Neytiri said...
Absolutely love it!!!!! Well done babe!!!!!! You're great!!!x x x x

hahaha thanks 

DavidSongzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
haha thanks selena

slaborin98 said...

I LOVE THIS U R SO TALENTED

slaborin98 said...

HEY ITS SELENA UR MY UCLLE RMMBR THIS WORK IS BEAUTIFUL DAVID

;0 COMMENT ON MINE AS WELL

JUST GO 2SEARCH AND PUT" IM HERE" ND MY NAME SLABORIN98 SHOULD APPEAR :)))