I know your smiling down | Teen Ink

I know your smiling down

October 26, 2011
By hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana
hunter.G GOLD, Shrevport, Louisiana
14 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
\" If everyone wished for peace instead of a new television set, then there\'d be peace\".


Verse 1:
We ask ourselves why you had to go so soon. We question God just what did you do.

But I know your somewhere else now, were fighting to get where your bound.

Chorus:
I know your smiling down, you walk as an angel now.
You fly round and round, and you talk to God now.

Love ones always cry, just asking God why, why he took you far from this place you were so young.
But I know you walk with angels now , and your smiling down.

Verse 2:
Now you fly across the sky. Through the clouds, you make this world go round.

Chorus:
I know your smiling down, you walk as an angel now. You fly round and round. And you talk to God now.

Loves ones always cry, asking God why. Why he took you far from this place you were so young.
But I know you walk with angels now, and your smiling down.

Verse 3:
It seems like forever since I've seen your smile. Even though it's only been a little while.
Verse 4:
Walk hand to hand with the ones who brought love, while I'm smiling back at you too the heavens above.

Bridge:
It's been so long, now that your gone, this been feels wrong.
But I still see you in everything I do, I see your face in every place, I look. I see your smile in every word in a book.

Chorus:
And I know your smiling down, while we all frown. You walk as an angel now. Round and round, you talk to God now.

Love one always cry, asking God why. Why he took you far from this you were so young.
But I know your safe, at that wonderful place. You walk with angels now, and I know your smiling now.

Outro:
There will be no frown on my face, if I meet you at those pearly gates. And if I do we can say. We walk with angels now and were smiling down..