The Sea of Dreams

Dreams....Dreams....Dreams....
What is in my head are dreams of me and you. But they are quiet dreams, not to be herd.
Oh quiet dreams take me away let me drift in my own mind. Take me away to bliss quiet silent dreams
Dreams....Dreams....Dreams....
Silently I dream, They take over my head...They take over my heart and mind and so i say to them...
Oh quiet dreams take me away let me drift in my own mind. Take me away to bliss, quiet silent dreams.
As i float in my own head drifting with a dream the dream takes over me completely and says i will take you away from your troubled mind, even if only a temporary escape. I will take you to a quiet wonder land.
Dreams....Dreams....Dreams
My dreams neither heard nor seen take me over and I drown in the sea...The sea of quiet dreams. My mind, my boat, is tossed in the turbulence. The cold teasing waters splash up and infect my brain. Freezing it in the dream. It start to thaw, and is hit again, and again, and again, and again. My brain is coat in ice frozen in these my dreams. They replay over and over.