Fight Away From the Dark

I dream…I love…I am!
Stop ignoring me. Stop stepping on me like I am not here. I am here, see me. I am different from your ideas; yes I do not deny that; though that does not give you cause to drown me in your seething hate. Isolation is a b**** and when hate is the cause it is even more of a b**** do not drown me and forget me please?
Save us, save us all from this hate of the mysterious. Save us, save us from the death of dreams and love. Save us from the death of ourselves, someone please? Lead us from the darkness to the light.
Dreaming is not a sacrilege we were saved from the dark ages; it saved us from the death of human kind. It has saved us from so much and yet we are all so scared of it, we cringe away and hide as if it will hurt us.
And if dreams evaporate into the wind where does that leave love? Just the same, would be what I would say. Love…the juice of life gone out like a light, Just because of fear.
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight for dreams and love, Fight for love and dreams, Fight for LIFE!
SAVE US ALL!