The Pain You Will Know | Teen Ink

The Pain You Will Know

October 23, 2011
By darklovewriter SILVER, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
darklovewriter SILVER, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen" Francois De La Rochefoucauls
"Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly." ~Proverb


You want to know what you do to me. How can I put it? So you will understand. I don’t care if I hurt you, you have hurt me more than any sword or gun ever could.
You tear me up, then tear me down. Tear me from side to side. Rip me until there is nothing left. Leave my heart in pieces for me to clean up.
I give my love to you, I give you all I have. All my possessions, all I own, all I am, it’s all yours. And what do you do to me for it?
You tear me up, then tear me down. Tear me from side to side. Rip me until there is nothing left. Leave my heart in pieces for me to clean up.
What? Does the truth hurt? You wanted to know, well now you do, you know exactly what you do to me. What will you ever do if you ever feel this pain? Then you will know just how it feels to…
Be torn up, torn down, and torn from side to side. Knowing How it feels to be ripped until there is nothing left and your heart is in pieces left for you to pick up.
Then you will know just how it feels to be torn up, torn down, and torn from side to side. Knowing how it feels to be ripped until there is nothing left and your heart is in pieces left for you to pick up.
You will know, yes you will know.