lies* | Teen Ink

lies*

By the_liar BRONZE, Massapequa, New York
the_liar BRONZE, Massapequa, New York

maybe is a baby that needs to be loved and cared for untill it screams out YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gossip whispers around your ear lies and tails that you may hear. people say come a little closer and you hear all sorts of things about the girl. the girl that hides her face in the books your not sure if she has looks. but you do know one thing there are to many lies stories you can tell by a glimpse at her eyes that there wrong. but there is something strange your not too sure but she just won’t open up you just can’t clear her name its such a shame oh what a shame. that there are too many lies stories that you can tell by a glimpse at her eyes that they’re wrong but there is something strange flat out mysterious as can be. oh wow oh but all she does is read her books even when everyone looks. it’s oh so strange mysterious as can be. there are too many lies stories that you can tell are wrong wrong wrong

this was the second real song i wrote and one of my favirots its short but still i like it.