until the end | Teen Ink

until the end

September 24, 2011
By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
17 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Intro
It’s been a ride from birth to growing up.
All the errors I’ve made will soon be corrected.
1 Verse
Days come and go but I’ll remember that day when I realized that I could change my path or my god given future. Wow I thought to myself the meaning our lives are based of what we do.
Chorus
I began to see the fading dreams of yesterday, listening to the screams in the hall of sorrow.
2nd verse
Then walked a thousand miles until I found my destination. As I reached out for you, you let me fall for millions of years, some said I should be a comedian well ironically I am I just hide behind a tears of a clown.
Chorus
I began to see the fading dreams of yesterday, listening to the screams in the hall of sorrow.
3rd Verse
Dreams are nothing more than an illusion it’s like looking at yourself in mirror realizing that your whole life has been a lie don’t deny that person in front of you is the real you.
Chorus
I began to see the fading dreams of yesterday, listening to the screams in the hall of sorrow.
4ft Verse
I live to die another day until I fade away. It s over no longer its growing colder I knew this day would come to an end. Let this life begin its journey. (Till its time to go home).