until the end | Teen Ink

until the end

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

Intro
It’s been a ride from birth to growing up.
All the errors I’ve made will soon be corrected.
1 Verse
Days come and go but I’ll remember that day when I realized that I could change my path or my god given future. Wow I thought to myself the meaning our lives are based of what we do.
Chorus
I began to see the fading dreams of yesterday, listening to the screams in the hall of sorrow.
2nd verse
Then walked a thousand miles until I found my destination. As I reached out for you, you let me fall for millions of years, some said I should be a comedian well ironically I am I just hide behind a tears of a clown.
Chorus
3rd Verse
Dreams are nothing more than an illusion it’s like looking at yourself in mirror realizing that your whole life has been a lie don’t deny that person in front of you is the real you.
Chorus
4ft Verse
I live to die another day until I fade away. It s over no longer its growing colder I knew this day would come to an end. Let this life begin its journey. (Till its time to go home).