These Tears Are Shed For You

I sit there crying,

On the porch step,

as you walk away from me.

These tears of mine

shed for you and only you.

they shed for you, oh oo oo oo.

and as they start to clear,

you whisper, in her ear.

These tears of mine

shed for and only you.

these tears of mine, oo oo oo.

You walk away,

hand and hand.

And say

never to come back again!

These tear shed for you,

and only you.

These tears of mine

are shed for and only you

oo oo.

Shed for you

and only you

Shed for you

and only

you. . .

oo oo oo. . .

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very cool. i like it a lot! i think if you could add some verses describing him, what the two of you were, who the other girl is, or something like that just to tell more of a story so that i would feel more connected to or have more feelings for the subject, you know? i think it would be more powerful that way. right now i feel like this is the refrain but not much else because it just repeats over and over. BUT this is really a great thought to build on and i encourage you to keep doing so! Th... (more »)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you sooo much! u made my day! :)(:

Bambi67 said...
favorite one! keep writing!

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you sooo much!!!! :)(:

jellotinisjiggly24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
my new user name is: actually now it is: jellotinisjiggly24

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
please comment and rate. I enjoy readig and listening to it! Thanks a bunch! :)(:

MaxRide replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:01 am

i really liek your work, just as you like mine!

Keep writing and let me know!

~Max <3

MaxRide replied...
Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:02 am

i really like your writing! 

~Max <3

thank you sooo much! and yes i really do like your writing! It has a great meaning to it! Great job and thanks again! :)(: