hey baby

By , roseburg, OR
Hey baby, what are you doing tonight, I’m feeling kind of restless it’s been to long since I’ve seen you. I want to hear you’re voice, this phone just isn’t the same as watching you.

Come on baby, let’s go out tonight. I don’t care what we do. Maybe just park and talk in the moonlight by the lake. Or we could go dancing in the rain. I just want to hear your voice, lay my head against your chest and listen to you’re heart beating. Yeah I don’t care what we do as long as I’m next to you.

Today’s been tough, baby I feel like the world keeps on pushing me down. The world started turning grey, couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Until I thought about you baby, I need to see you

Yeah come on baby let’s go and make the world a whole lot better, change the rain into sunny weather… talk for hours and hours. Keep me smiling for a while… let me close my eye’s and listen to you’re chest rumble while you talk. Fall asleep with you laying in the grass next to me just holding my hand, and telling me you’ re dreams and how much you love me…. So come on, yeah come on baby let’s go out tonight… come on, yeah, yeah come on