Say Yes (By Your Side)

My first song, was about a crush.
My second song, was about nature.
My third song, was about letting go. Now this song, is all about you ba-a-by!

The day we met, was when you defended me. I swear from that moment, we were on homerun. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. I never want to watch you walk away again.

I will ask you a single question, baby! All you have to do is say yes, and we'll leave this town forever. We won't look back, no, never. I just wanna be here, be by your side.

We could be here, we could be there, we could be anywhere as long as we're together.

Take my hand(my hand), let's fly away (fly away), do anything to be alone. I want you so bad it hurts, just know, that the next time we talk, I will be the one who asks first.

I will love you forever, I'll give you what you deserve. But in return, all I need, in return, is for you, to say, yes.

Because I, I will ask you a single question, baby... All you have to do is say yes... and we'll leave this town forever... All you have to do.. is, say, yes.

Then I will always be, by, your, side.