The opposite is forming. | Teen Ink

The opposite is forming.

By Devers SILVER, Richmond, Virginia
Devers SILVER, Richmond, Virginia

Dream a little dream for me.

The other day you told me, you told me you loved me, but I just kicked you out, kicked you out as fast as you came. I know, I should say that I'm sorry, but I know I don't mean a thing by the word. Look who's the bigger player now? Your asking yourself, where did it all go wrong? Baby please tell me.
Chorus-You kicked me out,of the love house,while I was beggin' for you to give me, just one chance. Now the opposite is forming, and your karma is finally forming, in a flashing light right before your eyes, now just look who's getting even!

Some day you'll ask yourself, why didn't I stop the game, when I could of? You'll be calling me, one day, Ill hit delete and blast the radio! Because I'm through, with you and, your stupid games!

Chorus-You kicked me out,of the love house,while I was beggin' for you to give me, just one chance. Now the opposite is forming, and your karma is finally forming, in a flashing light right before your eyes, now just look who's getting even! In your own silly game!

I hope you know, what you got yourself into. Hope you know, the guys not always right. The girls smarter, and brighter. There eyes, shine more bright, instead of a foggy guy, like yourself!

Bridge-Look who's smarter? Look
who's wiser? Look who's the bigger player? I should say I'm sorry, but I know that wont mean a thing.
The girl, you knew before isn't the same!

Ending-Next time, think twice
before you start a fiery game, like you did. Before you lose
and you make yourself embaressed.
Because listen honey, the guy doesn't always win.
No, no, no. The guy doesn't always win.