when you decided to be untrue | Teen Ink

when you decided to be untrue

By ashlee.marie BRONZE, Junction, Texas
ashlee.marie BRONZE, Junction, Texas

(Verse 1)
You told me this, and you told me that. I wanted to believe that it was a fact. I didnt’t listen, I didnt’t believe, when my friends told me that I needed to leave.

(Verse2)
Cause I thought you were perfect when I first saw your face, and I thought you were different but that wasn't the case.You told me things that turned out to be lies, and that’s why I feel the way I do inside.

(Chorus)
Because, if you really llovedyou wouldn’t have lied. When you said you loved her, my heart just died. Did you know that it'd hurt me did you know what it'd do when you decided to be untrue?

(Verse 3)
You said you never wanted me to get hurt. So why did you decide to treat me like dirt? You’d say one thing and then another, it took me a while to realize it was a cover. From who you really were inside, the one thing you always hide.

(Chorus)
Because if you really llovedyou wouldn’t have lied. When you said that you loved her, my heart just died. Did you know that it'd hurt me did you know what it'd do when you decided to be untrue?

(Bridge)
You lied to my face you hurt me bad. You always said that you would never do that. you told me you loved me but it wasn't true,
and thats the reason i don't love you.

(Chorus)
Because if you really loved me you wouldn’t have lied. When you said you loved her, my heart just died.
Did you know that it'd hurt me did you know what it'd do when you decided to be untrue?

This was two of my songs that i had written. I thought that it sounded alot better when i put it together. This is my first time actually writting a full song, so please be kind ?