°¤ heart break3rz ¤° | Teen Ink

°¤ heart break3rz ¤°

May 13, 2011
By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
20 articles 0 photos 7 comments

°¤ heart break3rz ¤°

ill smash your heart with a bat. Ill light your dreams on fire with a match. I'll take your hopes out with the trash. I'll sweep out your love like broken glass, thier jus fragments of the past. You cant just stand there crying saYing you were hoping this would honestly last.

Chorus: im a love taker.
Im what you need when you dont hav time for a quick breather.Im your heart, im a heart breaker.

Your tears are in the sink over flowing over its rim, i think its safe to say your my perfect lil victim, when i speak you feel so conflicted. is this at all how you predicted it? Your free to go but we both know you wont cuz your so effin addicted to the numb feeling i give you around your limbs. Say mercy when your vision is dim and your ready to give in. I love the sound of your voice and the softness of your skin. I wish you wouldn of let a monster like me in cuz now i'm about to burn up the only one that i ever loved.

Chorus: im a love taker.
Im what you need when you dont have time for a quick breather. Im better than an actor or a faker. Im your heart, i'm a heartbreaker.

You fill my drawers with love notes and their one of the things I hate the most. You try to open my heart and all I want is to keep it closed cuz when its left open thats when it hurts the most. You say ive filled our lives with nothing but sadness and its all spilling out of the closet and I'm trying my best but I cant keep it closed.I guess on our depression we'll choke because you got me lost but i'm the one thats got you broke.

Chorus: im a love taker.
Im what you need when you dont have time for a quick breather. Im better than an actor or a faker. I'm your heart, I'm a heart breaker.


The author's comments:
all my romances have never worked and i've always ended up with a broken heart and i'm jus now realizing i wanna be the heart breaker for once so i wanted to write a song of how it would feel to be a heart breaker.