My Regret | Teen Ink

My Regret

April 24, 2011
By Diana_Luv BRONZE, Lake Alfred, Florida
Diana_Luv BRONZE, Lake Alfred, Florida
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
1. Truth is everyone will hurt you you just have to find the 1's worth suffering for- Bob Marley


Through out my life I’ve done nothing but mess up, and there’s only one thing I messed up the most and didn’t do and didn’t do!

I regret this mistake, I regret every breath I take ever since that very day! And now I look back on the past wondering why I just didn’t say IT!

Course: I ONLY HAVE 1 REGRET!!
THERE’S ONLY 1 THING THAT WILL HAUNT ME TO THE DEATH!
AND ITS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! MY REGRET IS NOT TELLING YOU HOW I FELT!!!!

I’ll never be the same (I’ll never be the same), nothing will ever change and nothing will get any better since I made that mistake!!!

All my life I have mess up all my life I’ve made mistakes. All my life I’ve lied just to get away! And I never would have had to do this if I would’ve never made that mistake!!!!!


Course: I ONLY HAVE 1 REGRET!!
THERE’S ONLY 1 THING THAT WILL HAUNT ME TO THE DEATH!
AND ITS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! MY REGRET IS NOT TELLING YOU HOW I FELT!!!!

And now nothing will ever change nothing will ever be the sammmeee……… Throught my life I’ve done nothing but mess up, and there’s only one thing I messed up the most and didn’t do and didn’t do! AND ITS NOT TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!...............

I only have 1 regret only 1 thing that will haunt me to the death!

MY REGRET IS NOT TELLING YOU HOW I FELT !!!!!!!


The author's comments:
I was inspired do to the fact that I just found out a guy i liked since forever liked me too, but now he has a girl . I wrote this for anyone who can relate to this situation or anyone who has done something or didn't do something that they really regret now.