Scream | Teen Ink

Scream

By reiinah_chic BRONZE, Cleveland, Georgia
reiinah_chic BRONZE, Cleveland, Georgia

you cant stop me from falling apart,cuz my self destuction is all your fault

Scream
I cant erase it anymore, It follows me every where I go, It’s like a mask I don’t want to wear anymore. I found a way to let it go, but its still to soon to know for sure. I’d give every thing I have to feel something more.
[can you hear]

Scream when pressure breaks me
When its to hard to see, when I defend me, at the end of my rope one more time
Scream when the fire burns me. When it all breaks free, when I defend me, standing on the edge of it all this time

I cant suppress it any more, here it comes like a flight just like before. When it rains it pours on me, I don’t want to swim any more. I think I found a way to let it go, but im not, never felt this way before, but with everything I am im a let go
[can you hear]

Scream when pressure breaks me

You make me wanna scream____
Its not a joke, I felt this messed up as you did before the feelings you been feeling, I’ve been through the same things you been through, and I know what it feels like to be alone, we all been given a second chance, its our choice

Scream when pressure breaks me

Standing on the edge of it all this time

a boy inspired this