FAR APART | Teen Ink

FAR APART

By Clever BRONZE, Los Angeles, California
Clever BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

say no more!!!

There's a million reasons why I would want you back, without you in my life its like im falling off track, i cant forgive myself not for all that ive done, i cant stand the fact girl that your really gone, i spend day and night remembering about the past when i said that this love forever it would last that you and me 1 day would start a family and i know i took a wrong turn down for the worst but your still in my mind this feeling is like my curse it hurts deep inside and i wish i was dead now i wish i could take back everything i said i never meant to hurt you, you got to understand that all i wanted was to be your one and only man right by your side and for you to be there but now it seem girl that you dont even care

i want to apologize a million times if i could, send you a million roses girl you know i that i really would i know i hurt you bad and i know that you where sad im sorry girl i did not know what i had but i wanted to shout out to the skies what im truly feeling i want to let the whole world know without you i got no meaning i just want the best for you tell me please couse i want to show you baby girl that this love is true each night i cant sleep couse i got you in my mind wishing that i had you back again with me one more time i would hold your hand and promise never let you go keep you by my side girl no matter what we undergo even though i cant go back again to that 1 day when i made you cry with all the words that i began 2 say i just want to tell you sorry from deep down my heart that i love you and it hurts when where this far apart!!!

WHAT INSPIRED TO ME TO WRITE THIS IS THAT ITS TRUE YEA I HAD TO LEAVE FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO START CHANGING MY LIFE AND HOW MY GIRLFRIEND TOOK IT WAS BAD BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING HER FOR GOOD BUT IM NOT ILL BE BACK WITH A GOOD JOB AND A GOOD CAREER BUT THIS IS FOR DENISE PADILLA THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND MY ONE AND ONLY ONE