Jesus, You Are

(Vs. 1)
Jesus, You are the ocean
You are the sunshine
You are each new day
In the midst of our pain you came
You are the sweetest of all songs
You're the One and Only God
Jesus, You are everything

(Chorus)
Lord, You give us new life
Your peace gets us through the night
You are the One and Only light
We worship You for Your love,
Your power, and Your might

(Vs. 2)
You are greater than any other
You are the most amazing Father
You are the only King worthy of praise
We stand in awe of Your never ending grace
Jesus, your love reaches into the depths of our hearts
You make each one of us a work of art

(Chorus)

You made us out of the dust
Your dying breath breathed life into us
We cry out and call Your name
You calm the storm and stop the rain

(Chorus)

Oxo_Irukanji said...
today at 11:59 am:
Dear Writing.Is.My.Life, It's wonderful to see a fellow Christian keeping the faith and being unashamed of the gospel. Also, I am a number 1 fan of Relient K! My only complain is that you forgot Collapsible Lung on your favorite albums list...they're musical talent only increased with each LP. Keep up the good work. I am familiar with Newburgh, NY, and there is a good author's hub located there. Hit up some of my stories some time if you feel like it; they're not that good, but... (more »)

AivatNna said...
Excellent job! :)))

AivatNna said...
Excellence! Your writing; pure excellence!!! :D lolz

writing.is.my.life.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:45 pm :
thank you!!!! = D

writing.is.my.life.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I had just started to go to youth group at the time and I realized that I love to sing praises to God when we had worship time. So, I decided to write my own worship song. :)

hersheys437 said...
this is awesome

Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:19 pm :
thanks!! :)

hersheys437 replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:27 pm :
what was your inspiration

Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:31 pm :

hersheys437 replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:58 pm :
Wow....well your doing a great job at writing on your own

Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:04 pm :
thanks!  = )

dark_armor1 said...
awww this is cute! and me being a christian makes it all the better  keep up the good work :)

Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 pm :
thanks so much!! = )