In My Heart

every day, i watch you pass me by,
i don't say a word, just stare.
and every time i get my courage up
to tell you hi, it's her you're
looking at
and i know it's unlikely, i know it's a dream, i just can't get you out of my head... even though,

CHORUS 1
the thought of you loving me is just impossible to even begin to belive,
and the thought of you needing me is so ridiculous it makes me cry myself to sleep
and when i see you there searching, searching for her, i know in my heart... it's not me

all my thoughts, just sort of fade away, when i see you smiling at me.
i hold my breath as i watch you walk my way, cuz i'm so sure that it's only a dream.
this couldn't be happening, not to someone like me, i'll bet you don't even know my name... cuz

REPEAT CHORUS 1

so i had to tell you face to face, exactly how i feel. i'm just hoping and praying in my heart, you won't tell me it's not real...

CHORUS 2
the thought of you loving me is just impossible to even begin to believe,
and the thought of you needing me is so ridiculous, it makes me cry myself to sleep,
and when i see you there searching, i pray it's for me, but i know in my heart... it'll never be

but you just grab my hand and pull me close, and whisper in my ear,
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you, nothing i wouldn't say,
i'm just glad to finally know that you feel the same way... now

CHORUS 3
the though of you loving me fills my heart with joy and makes me want to sing and dance.
and the thought of you needing me is so incredible, i get to be with you at last... and where ever we go, whatever we do... i'll know in my heart... it was yoooouuuuuuu..... ohhhhhhhhh.......