Love Don't Live Here No More

My heart is broken, don't even try fixing it, cause its the words that you've spoken, It'll only make it worse, I feel as I'm about to burst into flames, into everything I've became. Weren't we the same? Weren't we one? Weren't we chosen to feel the love? None of the wounds will ever heal. Do you think I'm made of steal? 'Cause it hurts, can't you see that I'm the one to be. And you know, I can't get through life without you. Cause love don't live here no more.
You made suffer through your pain, but for you, it's all a game. Its like your controlling me, why can't you let go of me, just get me out of this frame. You know I love you, I'd do anything for you, but apparently I'm to blame. What did I do? What did I say? Am I supposed to feel this shame? I cry for you, in the rain, so no one can see, all the tears that fall from my face. I guess love don't live here no more.
I'm about to burst into flames, into everything I've became. Why are you here, watching' me fade away? Why are you here watching me suffer from your game you call love. You ran away and that was the day I was about to say, no boy is worth crying over, but love, I'm never gonna find someone like you, like you, like you, never gonna find someone like you...