I <3 Mana | Teen Ink

I <3 Mana

By hindsightismyonlyflaw SILVER, Fairfield, California
hindsightismyonlyflaw SILVER, Fairfield, California

"...And resist what holds you back." - As Blood Runs Black - Resist

Everyday, I feel I want it to be my last. I feel that this should've already happened already, but alas I still have not met my demise, so why must you put me under this curse and keep me living for much longer?

[breakdown] - For I am not worth living anymore. I am not worth the pain to everyone anymore. I am not worth living anymore, for I am not forth the pain to everyone anymore.

Chorus:
My last wish was left trailing in the dust and you were nowhere to be found. My last wish went unnoticed and Now I live without her. My last wish was thrown aside by your almighty power, so give me one more chance to win her over. I won't make any more mistakes.

You threw me off the building and drown me in a river. You sent a snake's fatal venom after me and an assassin with a knife. I passed all your missions, now where's my prize?

[breakdown] - "the prize is locked away in a faraway castle you utter so shamelessly", the love dictator says. "the prize is locked away in a faraway castle you utter so shamelessly", the love dictator says.

I can't believe my life has come to this. Hanging my life over her. I think it's worth it so f*** you all. I will go through any obstacle to gain her love. I will get through any hindrance to gain her acceptance. So come to me baby!