Unfinished Infamy

By , Wilmington, DE
Don't think I've forgotten, the words and what they meant. As they play back through my head like a broken record. They all collide together, but I can see it clearly. All of them hit me like a barrage of rockets, until I collapse.

Take a look at this bad connection, feel the burn of the unknown. Don't even try to run away. (What is there to run away from?) Take care of this unfinished infamy, then go wherever you want.

Thick walls separate us, with ideas piing up. Our minds deciding what to say in every message. When I feel pain, I know you feel it too, does this mean we have a connection, or is it a simple coincidence?

I brought down the question on you and all you did was shrug your shoulders. But even then I should of quit. But I stayed.

Don't even try, to convince me, that it was a ghost or stranger asking for directions. It's completely clear now that I hate everything I once loved.

Skullcuffz said...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:12 am
i loved it keep on writing your talented.. (: