life destiny | Teen Ink

life destiny

By luna12709 SILVER, Missouri, Texas
luna12709 SILVER, Missouri, Texas

" Dreams can be reached no matter how high they are as long as you never give up on them." (My mom)

One tear breaks free, Leaving my cheek building a ocean to surround me.

One star shoots up, One star shoots down, Then one shoots making my whole world go round.

We live and we learn, We make wrong turns, just bringing me back to your open arms.?

We smile, We cry, We live and We die Just to continue on to our....... life destiny.

The sun come up, The light overcomes the overwhelming darkness.

The moon it out and The wolfs howl, but the air is filled with music singing out load

We smile, We cry, We live and We die Just to continue on to our.......life destiny.

One wrong move and you can loose everything in one gambling swip,

but bet it all and hope not to fall is better then stting back watching the show.

Love is kind, and leaves you behind, breaking your heart on the way.

It feels you with warmth and life you will be glad you had one day.

This is about how many up and downs people have and shows how much beauty there is stiil to work for. Also trying and failing is better then sitting back and not knowing.