Lie To Me

Falling into dead beliefs, beyond the lost and broken, caught between the truths, that were left unspoken. With out a minute to spare, the end has arrived, look around at the wreck, no one can survive. It is sad to see, this is our spiritual depression, we fight our daily war, this is your very own obsession.

Secret wisdom that we keep, the things to control, drain them of their minds, and let minipulation take its toll. Loose them in the mountains, that range from sea to shining sea, you call it paranoria, but i know i cant be free. So lie to me, lie to me, just like youve done, lie to me, lie to me, and tell me weve won.

With laughter and a look, the guns have taken over, And nothing can ever be done, at least untill you are sober. The smoke clouds before your eyes, a sorry sight to see, Hand over our bribes, here in the land of the free. Post the propoganda, then fill them all with rage, write down all the answers, then put fire to the page.

It is sad to see, this is our spiritual depression, we fight our daily war, this is your very own obsession

Skullcuffz said...
i liked it.. in my opinion our government is corrupt.. anyway i loved it great job..  (:

ry3313 replied...
Thank you!