Watch Me Bleed | Teen Ink

Watch Me Bleed

December 22, 2010
By Anonymous

(This is meant to be a boy/girl duet)

Girl: I see you, don't think Im blind. You were all I wanted and hoped to find but your with her, you're no longer mine. You don't seem to notice who I am, you don't seem to care that I love you, you don't notice I do. The tears fall when I see you and her, underneath it all.



I sit alone and I hope you can see me, I wish you were here, believe me. To see my end of the deal. To make it real. To watch me bleed, to see what I feel. It's the only thing you could do, darling, if only you could see it through my eyes, if only you knew.



Boy : there's a hole in my heart when I'm with her, cause when I'm with her I miss ya. But I can't bring myself to do it, to steal a young girls heart and take a direct hit. To leave her all alone when she needs me, if you only knew, imagine what it would be.



I sit alone and I hope you can see me, I wish you were here, believe me. To see my end of the deal. To make it real. To watch me bleed, to see what I feel. It's the only thing you could do, darling, if only you could see it through my eyes, if only you knew.



Boy: I wish everything I went through, my pain, I could show you.

Girl: to feel my heart beat, if you could watch me bleed.

Boy: I want you to know what I feel maybe you'd understand.

Girl: as I'm begging you, just take my hand.

Boy: why can't you take the time?

Girl: come into my life and

Both: watch me bleed



Both: I sit alone and I hope you can see me, I wish you were here, believe me. To see my end of the deal. To make it real. To watch me bleed, to see what I feel. It's the only thing you could do, darling, if only you could see it through my eyes, if only you knew.





Boy: If only you knew

Girl: if only you knew.


The author's comments:
This is inspired by all the people who injure themselves in any way, feeling down about love.