song about him

I‘m about to fall to pieces, and you're about to fall apart, so kiss me once for the past now honey and I’ll give you the arrow, you stuck in my heart. I’ll just walk away, like you want me to, and the world will fade to gray not blue and the past will make me cold at night.

- Just go. That’s right run. Spread those wings I love so much and jump off the edge, and you'll go, as far as you can stand, but it won't be far enough, to forget. -

It’s all in your head, so they want me to say, that the jagged hole in my heart is nothing short of perfectly ok.. and I won't because I’m trying so hard not to lie. I’m letting my eyes fill up with tears as my heart empties out all those shattered years of you and me..

I can't take this hurt this agony, this why don't you stay, please let go of me, I can't do this right now.

Maybe...I’ll just go. That's right I’ll run. Spread those broken wings I used to love so much and jump off the edge, and maybe I’ll go, as far as I can, maybe it will be just far enough ...to forget. -

Maybe it'll be just far enough, to forget

sunnylynn said...
I really like this :) the chorus is great, the words make you feel your emotions. good job!

krysling replied...
thank you! i dont usually write songs, so i appreciate the feedback!!