Complete

Verse 1: Today couldn't get any better, I'm with you and that's all I need, My heads spinning, My life is complete, I don't wanna lose you for anything

Chorus: I wanna be your girl forever, I wanna see your face everyday, I wanna say good morning when I wake up, Don't ever wanna see you walk away, Baby keep me forever, When I'm with you I am complete, Baby you're the life of me, You make me complete

Verse 2: Every night these nightmares make me cry, They make my fears come to life, Like they weren't bad enough in the back of my mind, But I fear one day the worst might come to life

Verse 3: I can't say goodbye, I won't ever say goodbye, You're everything to me, You make me smile, Even if I only seee you for a while, Everything goes away, Its like we're alone, Nobody but me and you, It's perfect, Cuz baby I love you