The Pain | Teen Ink

The Pain

All I wanted was you, you’re all that I could have needed, so what’s so wrong with the truth, except the fact you can’t speak it. So now I’m lost and confused, and all I don’t want is who? All my life is collapsing; all this pain is from you.
CHORUS-
The pain. It’s all coming down. I thought that you where my savior, but nothings ever that true. So what I’m looking for is nothing more than what I wanted all along. And you’re not the cure anymore; you’re not worth fighting for.

So all this around me, is the fact that you never found me. My number one rule was never to right or wrong. So why is this your song . All I could have wanted was you. You where my only something. Now what I need is the truth. This pain is consuming.
CHORUS-
So how do I fight this feeling inside? How do I try to hide what I feel? If you aren’t what I need, then is this world nothing real.
This pa----in.
This Pa----in.
This Pa----in
Cause all I wanted was you, your all that I could have needed, all this pain is from you, so you’re not what I’m needing. Your not the cure anymore, your not worth fighting for.