its only with you | Teen Ink

its only with you

By liveyourlife BRONZE, Tickfaw, Louisiana
liveyourlife BRONZE, Tickfaw, Louisiana

you make me smile everytime i look at you , you make me laugh and then i know its true. i know i shouldnt go down this path, but im fallin for you way to fast. boy i know you dont want me to, be that girl that falls in love with you. im sorry babe, but i cant help it , cant help it .. hhhelp it help it.

Its so easy when we together, doesnt matter if we freinds forever but lemme tell you that i love you...

now, i finally know, how the crush goes, it breaks your heart (breaks your heart ) you , finally showed, how you go, on and on and on and on. i , cant believe , that i couldnt see. your stupid lies ( staastupid stupid lies) its, said and done, i hope you won, got satisfied....

Its so easy when we together, doesnt matter if we freinds forever but lemme tell you that i love you boy..

Its so easy when we together, doesnt matter if we freinds forever but lemme tell you that i love you boyy but im not a little toy..

dont toss me around. i want my feet firmly on the ground... im just a doll on the shelf only wanting to be hellddddd....

its been quite a while, you made me smile... im slippin right back under.....help

Boy

this peice is just something i have recently went through with a guy and it just says that not all boys are what they are cracked up to be , i mean they will start off like the best thing bu as time goes on you wish you wouldnt have...