Over you.. | Teen Ink

Over you..

By effortlesslove BRONZE, Westminster, Maryland
effortlesslove BRONZE, Westminster, Maryland

"A friend is someone who can sing the song in your heart when you have forgotten the words"i

V1. I think of everything we been through and its so hard for me to be around you/ that i have come so far and im still standing on these two feet/ After all the tears that stain my cheeks, and all the heartbreak that made me weak/ I wouldn't call us friends and so far to us i call us frenemies/ You can say that when i look at you it's like i look at everyone else/ But no one hurt my heart in two and made my life feel like hell/ You can say that i have not moved on/ you can say that i think of it everyday/ but part of me wants to know that you still want me some days

Chorus: I know this confusing pain wont go away from me/ one minute i need you the next i don't/ i need god to help me/ i choose this pain to run away but when i do i still see your face/ and it hurts me like a open cut/ and your addicting like a drug/ and so i say to this/ and i know the truth/ sadly enough I'll never be over you.

V2. I can't possibly tell you i want you back because i know you don't feel that way/ i don't understand why it's so complicated and insane/ I know i can't just even though i want to run away/ And i know you don't feel the same way.

Chorus.

This song salutes how sometimes tumultuous relationships can be, and i can raise my hand up to that. The feelings can be crazy.