What A Difference It Would Make

Verse 1:
What a difference it would make, if we cared for those around us. Like our parents, our brothers, our sisters, or our friends. Or even if it is a person you've never met. If we would just say Hi! What a difference that would make.

Chorus:
What a difference it would make, if we would just say Hi! What a difference it would make, if we would just pray for them and encourage them. What a difference it would make. oh! It could save a life. oh! yah! What a difference that would make.

Verse 2:
What a difference it would make, if we would just pray for our soldiers fighting for our country. What a difference it would make, if we would just care for those that are sick, wounded, or lost people in our lives. oh! What a difference that would make.

Chorus:

Ending:
What a difference .... What a difference that would .... What a difference that would make. If we would just say Hi! oh! What a difference it would make.

Basketball23 said...
This is amazing!!!  It's a lot like "If We Jyst Prayed" though.  But I still love it!!!

sherberteater replied...

Thanks, Yah I know, but I wanted to get the point across to people. you know what I mean?

Basketball23 replied...
Haha yahh I know what you mean.  Well I LOVE that message so I've gotta thank you for trying to get it across to people!!!

sherberteater replied...
Hey, thanks. I do what I can do.

Basketball23 replied...
God put people like you on the Earth for a reason.  I'm glad he did.  Keep up the great work - with writing and praising the Lord.

sherberteater replied...
You have no clue how much what you just said means to me. Well, I am glad he put you here as well. I will keep up the good work in both writing and praising the Lord. 

Basketball23 replied...
Hey, I'm just thankful for people like you.  There are so many people at my school that just joke around about Him and don't take it seriously, using his name in vain and everything.  And then they make fun of people that get good grades and love to write and read, and I love it when I can find people that love the Lord and writing.  So thank you for being here! <3

sherberteater replied...
Yah, I know what you are talking about. I hate it as well. I will be here anytime you need to talk, or just get away from all those people.

Basketball23 replied...
Well thank you!!!  You seem like a really great person and I wish I knew you better :D

sherberteater replied...

Your welcome. No problem, anytime. thanks. What state do you live in?

Basketball23 replied...
Pennsylvania...you?

sherberteater replied...
Oh, ok. I live in New Hampshire.

Basketball23 replied...
Oh, okk.     

Illuminatus said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 10:16 am
GREAT LYRICS ... CAN I COMPOSE IT INTO A SONG FOR YOU AND POST IT ON TEENINK ITSELF ???

sherberteater replied...
Yah, sure! You mean you want to sing it right or come up w/ the music for me? As long as you say that I am the one who wrote the song.