Together | Teen Ink

Together

By .riley.bonjour.la.freek. GOLD, Charlotte, North Carolina
.riley.bonjour.la.freek. GOLD, Charlotte, North Carolina

It's not about where you are, it's about who you are. -Riley (me)
do you remember when you were four, and everything was possible? I remember those days, but dang, i gotta get back to reality. -Riley (me)

Girl: i guess the first time i saw you, you looked me in the eyes. Beautiful, big, and brown that sparkled like the stars. Your sweet tender love is something that needs to be. I can see you standing right here, in the shadow of me.

Together: And i cant help that i love you, its hard not to. Jump into the sky together, run like the wind together, sweetly sing this melody together, like the sun will never shine again. Together here Forever.

Boy: i remember when you walked down that isle, sitting in that pew made me want to smile. You stopped there with old friends, but your love felt so pure, its hard not to let you walk right out of this front door.

Together Harmonizing: and i could never let this break apart, flying up into the sky like we are one shooting star!

boy: here and now,
Together: we'll be running off the earth.
Girl: changing geographys inner axis,
together: from the surface of this world
boy:nothing can ever stop us now
together: do you hear these words i say!
girl: this cannot change!

Together: And i cant help that i love you, its hard not to. Jump into the sky together, run like the wind together, sweetly sing the melody together, like the sun will never shine again. Together here Forever.

girl: ohh forever,
boy:hmm
together harmonizing:
here for-ever...

i think ya get da pointtt