Emotions Of The Heart

By , Moorhead, MN
I'd run all over town I'd turn it upside down, cause nothings worth the effort If you're not around. I'd go so far, Id go so near, to make it how you want it dear. I have a heart for you dear. I have to make it so clear. I have to hide all my tears, but I have to much fear.

Verse Two
I should have left you, you never loved me. I should have gotten out while I still could. What can I say? You loved me then you left me. Threw my heart away. Thats ok.

Chorus
Feeling blue but the sun is yellow. Don't know what to do with this funny fellow. Just one moment I'm feeling glad, but in a minute I might be sad. I might be sad...

Verse Three
What do you care, Life's not fair. I can't be sure the end is near. It hurt's me to say I'll be on my way, I'm not coming back this time.

Verse Four
Look at me I'm back again, Here I am with a brand new friend. I look around, the sun is shining. I'm seeing everything with a silver lining.

2nd Chorus (With harmony)
Feeling blue but the sun is yellow, don't know what to do with this funny fellow. Just one moment, I'm feeling glad, but in a minute I might be sad...Or maybe I'll be mad. Maybe I'll be sad. But hopefully, I'll be glad.