Any More

verse 1: blood sweat and tears, i put in all my effort to fix it,but nothing i ever do is good enough for you
chorus: so when, when did you realize that i was really hurt, was it when i cam knocking on your door, was it when i was crying on your shoulder, was it when i said i couldn't stand her anymore,i'm not gonna try and fix this anymore
verse 2: tired of getting yelled at by her, ever since this all started,since when did she start caring about me, must have been yesterday when i walked away
chorus: so when, when did you realize that i was really hurt, was it when i came knocking on your door, was it when i was crying on your shoulder, was it when i said i couldn't stand her anymore, i'm not gonna try and fix this anymore
verse 3: it's just not worth it, shes not worth it, i'm tired of trying to please her, cuz it's not getting me anywhere

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
theres a typo it's supposed to say came butinstead i put cam, sorry