Finally Fallen In Love | Teen Ink

Finally Fallen In Love

By Alexxis898 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Alexxis898 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

I'm so tired 'cuz i haven't slept in the past week, he's in my thoughts its outta control he's in my dreams, maybe he's the one, maybe this is how it starts, should i block him out or should i embrace these feelings i have? 'Cuz its getting to me he's all that i see

Chorus
'cuz i think i finally fell in love, i think that he's the one, my heart begins to stutter, the race has just begun, i get the butterflies when he looks and smiles at me, i try to get a grip but its harder than it seems.

so i try to forget and i keep moving on, but i can't help but look back and think that maybe i was wrong, maybe i was , maybe i just gave up my last chance, i thought that he wasn't but truth is, i was just scared to dance, and now i regret not following my heart.

'Cuz i think i finally fell in love, i think that he's the one, my heart begins to stutter, the race has just begun, i get the butterflies when he looks and smiles at me, i try to get a grip but its harder than it seems.

Bridge

but the next dayi woke up to a phone call, and it was his name he didn't leave after all, he said he loved me and he would never let me go, i said i know you do and i wanna let you know

Chorus

That i think i finally fell in love, it was him after all and i'm never gonna let him go, no not at all, 'cuz he turned out to be true love and thank God i was wrong, and now i'm so happy that i wrote you this song....

this is from a personal experience