rock$tar! | Teen Ink

rock$tar!

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

“ rock$tar.”
You used to call me your perfect lil liar. Lil do I know, you still consider me your darkest desire. Everytime I rush things my hopes grow higher only for you to take a match to em and light them on fire and each time you do the flames seem to grow higher.

“ twinkle! Twinkle? Remember who you ar3! You think you’d be better off with the life of a rockstar? Up above the world so high. Fames not you if your using it to live a lie. Twinkle! Twinkle? Lil rosckstar your actually perfect the way you ar3.”

You say your happy but really I know what you need. Your living a life without me, think how much better it would be if you only had me.

You think your perfect lil curls help you get the gigs and the girls and a lil flash of your forced fake smile got the fans going wild but tell me is it all worth your while when your unhappy and your in denial of the flaws behind the smile.

twinkle! Twinkle? Remember who you ar3! You think you’d be better off with the life of a rockstar? Up above the world so high. Fames not you if your using it to live a lie. Twinkle! Twinkle? Lil rosckstar your actually perfect the way you ar3.”

But h3y your famous, you no longer understand what shame is, you don’t give a glance to anyone who walks in. you don’t even have time for your old friends not even the ones who didn’t give a dam about the things you’ve said and done, the ones who could careless if you won. The ones who got you through another night to see the sun. you don’t need em now cuz you got bodyguards behind you polishing up their guns.

You got shades and arcades and when your fame starts to fade you’ll still get paid and don’t have to worry because every night your gauranteed to get laid, wake up and look once again. Your on the front page!

Your fans know who you are by the style and look of your car, you pose everytime you step intoa bar because you always gotta be where the papparazzi’s cameras ar3!

Depression will be the least of your worries as the reporters all file in to create and make up gossip for a juicy lil story, watch out because supposedly you slept with another celebrity named lorey!

" you think fame can fix everything? even your depression? well think again! it's only artificial happiness, it won't last forever."