the baby girl

By , Manassas, VA
she was just a baby when she was given away, her mama and her daddy arent with her today, they hit her so people came and took her away from the pain

she sat at school, all aone, she never was "cool", she was an angel of stone, no one saw the scars or beauty marks, they didnt know

Chorus: she was a soldier of age ten, she was a warrior deep within, she felt the pain from the fight and cried at night but she knows its okay cause it aint happenin today....shes a soldier of ten a warrior within an angel of stone...no one knows

one day a boy sits by her side and takes her hand and she smiles insde, he doesnt see how much she cares but they bothe know they're both scared

she learns the world isnt a bad place but some people are a disgrace, now she smiles at those scars because they abeca,e beauty marks

Chorus: she was a soldier of age ten, she was a warrior deep wothin, she felt the pain from the fight and cried at night but she knows its okay cause it aint happenin today.....shes a soldier of ten a warrior within an angel of stone who has flown

papermaster111 said...
That was so beautiful.  I want to say more but I can't, that was amazing. 

friggi replied...

it says anonomyous but friggiJ is my screen name

Im glad you like it

It was one of those poems that you start and then you automatically know whats next

please read some of my other work i think you would like it

Friggi replied...
its about a person very dear to me that has intrusted me with many things about their life and i decided to write this in their honor

Friggi replied...
I just wish more people would see scars can be beauty marks