Daddy | Teen Ink

Daddy

By lesliemarie BRONZE, George West, Texas
lesliemarie BRONZE, George West, Texas

"You have to let something go in order to get something good back"

i try not to look i try not to stare but sometimes i just wished you were there. your not here to see me look beautiful for prom or walk me down the ile, but maybe you will need me in a little while. i remember we played guitar together, i loved to fall asleep on your big belly, but now there is no time to be silly. bean and cheese was my favorite and still is i can and always remember when you gave me that last kiss. it's to late to say sorry to me now when you told me those words you let me down. you were great as a father when i was 10 years old and younger but how do i recooperate with this new father? Yes i got to say he is better than you but thats only because he loves me more than you do. you dont ever call to tell me happy birthday i wont ever get to know if you still love me. you hurt me bad and i just can't forgive so sorry daddy but your just going to have to live. you used to hurt mom then you hurt me that's why your not here helping us with the christmas tree. there is no need to cry your still my dad but no matter what deep inside this little girl will always be mad. mad at the man that used to play with me but when he told me those words i didn't know where to be. i will always blame you causse of what i went through and so bye bye daddy i won't be seeing you soon.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I liked it. This was cute! But just a tip: "ile" is spelled "aisle". :)